Wednesday, February 2, 2011

The road to a thinner [hungrier] me!

It's 10pm, I'm on day TWO..... yup, just day two of the weight watchers diet.
 I. AM. HUNGRY!!!!!!!!!
All I could think of today was how many points everything was going cost me, which I guess is good, (right?) That it was on my mind? But seriously?!?!  I'm totally new at this.  I've never tried counting points, or really even dieting, for that matter.  I don't think I like it!  (I know, I know... insert "Whaaaaa!" here! - & YES, I'd also LOVE some cheese w/ that w(h)ine, but I'd have to check how many points that'll cost me first!!!!!)
I don't think I'm even a very big foodie... The limiting of the foods may really be my main problem.  I've never thought of food so much in my life as I have these past two days.  The very mention of a burger (with blue cheese dressing and fries, btw) made my stomach cry out and I really nearly drooled. I could almost taste it.  Maybe I am a foodie.
Damn!

So yea.... Yayyy for day three!!  So excited!!   [insert eye roll here]

Seriously though, as much I'm not loving this, I'm also NOT lovin on that 'muffin top' even more!  That's right, I said it!  (also said muffin - which doesn't help the hunger...) I'm determined to really do something about it.
I got a little courageous and went to a Zumba class [by my lonesome] yesterday & LOVED IT!  It was so much more fun than I ever imagined I could have while sweaty, breathless, and panting!!  (Besides that! Stay with me here!) I can't wait to do it again!

For now though, I better get to bed...
 I just sat here imagining what there might be in the fridge that's anywhere from 0-2 points for the last 5 minutes!
I think Weight Watchers should be more like AA:  I need a sponsor to call when I'm hungry!!
I guess technically I have one; a close friend of mine is doing this with me.  I'm pretty sure though, that if I called her right now, she'd say how hungry she was too.  We compared points and hunger levels earlier.

So yea, for all the millions out there reading this; [lol]
I need whatever support & helpful tips you can offer!
Thaaaanks!

4 comments:

  1. i have some advice... cut it out. dieting is for wimps.
    i think i'll go bake some more cupcakes...

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stick with it Amy! I'm counting calories and going to the gym 4-5 days a week, so I know how you feel. When I get really hungry, I drink a whole bottle of water or cup of tea to fill my stomach. You can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So Higgs, you totally stalked my dreams last night taunting me with cupcakes and menacingly laughing! Kind of creepy! Thanks pal! Haha!
    Cara, Thanks! I drink a LOT of tea, and coffee is free too if I use fat free milk & Stevia. I need to work on the water consumption though...
    YOU, however cold afford to do less counting, and just focus on toning! You're already a skinny little thing! Good luck anyhow! <3 you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Keep up the good work lady! Aren't veggies free? Green and Red peppers are really good snacks!

    I need to start exercising myself! I'm already doing salads at lunch (YUM)! I did Julianne Hough's dance DVD-I'm so uncoordinated it's not even funny! Then I couldn't walk for 2 days. I'll be trying it again this evening.

    ReplyDelete