Sunday, May 27, 2012

Day 7 update

So, here I am, day 7!  Wow!

Yesterday's weight in had me down 1.0lb, bringing me to a 9lb total loss.

Yesterday was tough.  It was our Saturday morning at home. Hubbs went to get coffee (normally he'd be getting us coffee...), then came home with a dozen donuts!!  I may have freaked out about it a little bit (kids had already had breakfast, and mom's not eating solid foods - two good reasons not to bring home two dozen donuts!!), or a lot... either way, I owed everyone an apology.
We were home all day, and it was hot & muggy, and the urge to 'boredom munch' couldn't have been stronger. I didn't give in or anything, but it didn't make for a sunshiny happy day.

Today feels like it'll be much better, even though it hasn't started out perfectly. I woke up, excited to weigh in, and the battery on my scale was dead. Hubbs was already out and about for the morning, so he said he'd bring home batteries. By the time he got home I'd had half my morning juice, gotten dressed, and it was 10am, so I weighed, but wasn't feeling as excited about it, as I always weigh first thing in the morning, as soon as my feet hit the floor, in underwear and a tank top (TMI? sorry.)
So, today I'm down .2lbs.  Still a loss, but my smallest loss yet.  I'm blaming the break in routine weighing.
Total down is 9.2 in 7 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment